Monday, February 15, 2010

Autism Reversal Seminar

Click here or watch the same video below in order to view a clip from the autism reversal documentary titled, "Autism Yesterday".



Click here or watch the same video below for the first 26 minutes of the same documentary.



I am having an autism reversal seminar where the protocols for reversing autism (according to the documentary) will be explained and questions answered. Other videos will be shown. A juicing demonstration will also be given. Juicing is the best way to introduce nutrition rapidly into a child's body. (and an adults' as well)

For more information please contact me directly at jason@revolutionweightlossclinic.com.

Only 20 spots are available.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Whereabouts are you hosting this event, and when? What is the cost to enter? I have a son with Autism that we are recovering through the GFCFSF diet, ABA therapy and are starting to dabble in some biomedical therapies and I'd love to try and fit this into my schedule! Thanks, Rebecca

Jason Christoff said...

Hi and thanks for e-mailing Rebecca. I am going to have it as long as enough interest presents itself. If you can e-mail me personally at jason@revolutionweightlossclinic.com I can place your name on the list that will announce the presale of the seminar. This will include the potential place and time. Thank you and great work with your efforts. Your family is in good hands.

If you would like to forward your diet to my address as well, I could look it over for chemical influences, allergens, GMO's, etc.....all shown to affect nutrition absorption, nutrition retention and cellular health. You can also use this health review to explore areas proven to affect recovery. http://www.revolutionhealthmagazine.com/quest/