Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Day I Made I Major Health Mistake With My Daughter

The more books I read the more I understand clearly that, "what is unnatural" is rarely healthy. When my daughter was born I was intent on making sure she lived the most healthy life possible. I saved up lots of money and arranged for lots of time off work in her early years. I was ready for anything.

After her birth a nurse insisted that my daughter be weighed and before you knew it there was a needle sticking in little Sophia's body, with the nurse's hand on the other end of the needle.

I was horrified and I alarmingly stated, "what was that?". It was a vitamin K shot. The nurse looked at me like, "don't worry, this is healthy for your baby".....and I was thinking, "lady, there is nothing healthy about 95% of what goes on in here".

This is what went through my mind next.

- typical North American health care to never ask a parent what they want for their children

- vitamin K was a highly toxic oil based substance in high doses

- the human body has never seen synthetic vitamins directly injected into the blood stream in its' evolution history

- the nurse's body reflected her beliefs on health so lets just say that she was not a healthy person and would have near zero experience with healthy living.....any discussion about the dangers of vitamin K was not happening.....so I got to keep my anger to myself......this is not healthy either

- the medical system's track record for making children healthy is non existent in my mind unless the child was in an acute care emergency like a car accident etc

- I have failed as a parent right away

- my research on eugenics and that concept's historic reflection in the North American medical system got my blood pressure up for sure.


I just knew that vitamin K was not necessary if the parents were healthy. Both myself and my wife are healthy and would have rejected the shot if we were given a choice. Sophia has never been vaccinated as well and is a healthy child. She eats organic food, drinks properly ph balanced water, gets plenty of sleep, plenty of play time etc.

I still carry concerns about the one shot that entered my daughter's body when my back was turned. Don't let this happen to you. Get educated before the birth of your next child regarding vitamin K.

Click here or here to listen to several medical professional discuss their concerns with the vitamin K shot.

Leave a comment below.

No comments: