Thursday, November 6, 2008

Think You Have It Tough? Meet Nick!

There is a point of no return for some people. When I say that, it does not really mean that they cannot physically return their bodies to perfect health. When I say that I mean that some people have beliefs, that are so far from reality, their thoughts will always imprison them.

For example, I met a man at the grocery store and he asked me what brand of juice my child drank and I replied (as I always do), "my daughter does not drink juice". He asked "Why?" and I told him, "juice is pure sugar and liquid sugar on top of that, sugar is very detrimental to the human body (child or adult) and just because you throw some vitamins in sugar water does not make it good for you". He was shocked and said, "how did you make sure she never had juice" and I said "well she does not drive a car, have money or shop so if I don't buy it she obviously cannot pick it up herself". This man forgot who the parent was in the child/parent relationship.

I remember talking to another man, before I had my daughter and his child unfortunately had autism. Autism is just a technical word for brain damage and this metabolic condition has it's basis in bad nutrition and chemical exposure. The brain can defend itself and clean itself of toxins but it uses certain minerals to do that. (minerals you can only get from real food) If a bad diet is consumed, the nutrition to defend the brain would be missing and if chemicals enter the body (like mercury from a vaccine - it could really be any chemical but nothing is more toxic than heavy metals) the brain is defenseless.

I asked the man what the child ate and he said "chicken fingers.....my child loves chicken fingers". I was well aware that the omega 6 oils in the chicken fingers plus the lack of nutrition would never aid the brain in recovering efficiently from what ever caused the Autism so I nicely informed him, "the oils that the chicken fingers are cooked in are very detrimental to brain and intestinal health". He snapped back, "wait to you have children and you will see if you can control what they eat." I thought that was fair but I am now proud to say I do have a beautiful 2 and 1/2 year old girl and guess what? No chicken fingers, no juice, no chocolate, no cake, no cookies and much more.

I am well aware that giving children bad food is for some reason considered good parenting but I teach my child that health will always mean she sticks out and that she should be proud not to fit in.

Again, if the parents don't bring garbage food in the house.....how is the child supposed to get it? So simple but apparently so hard to do. Again, these are all examples of how our thoughts and beliefs lead us right to the cliff's edge.

Thoughts are not made up of concrete or steel and therefore many people are actually caught inside personally guarded, maximum security "mental" prisons. Like an invisible prison without walls.

Being that changing the way we think is always free, it overcomes the most frequent excuse of the Lost Generation........"I can't afford it". Being that changing our thoughts can happen in a millisecond, it overcomes the excuse of....."I got no time". Most people do not like the life they have but make every excuse in the world to make sure they stay in that same life. The word "can't" is the most pronounced in their vocabulary.

Well today we roll an absolute gem of a video regarding what can be done when we do not let excuses get in the way. What ever excuse anyone makes regarding any goal they have, they will have those excuses disappear.......if they watch this short video. This is your vaccination against excuse making and I am proud to have it on my blog today.

Humans have always protected themselves throughout the ages by calming their souls with the understanding that everything happens for a reason. Has our blind faith in medical studies and professional credentials etc actually lead us right to the cliff's edge. Are we literally taking everything that is good in our life for granted because we think there is something better right around the corner. Relax and let Nick show you how to be happy and just how to "be". Are you sure you really have it that bad? Meet Nick!



Lets get things moving in regards to our health. Take advantage of what you have right now and make it happen. You are powerful and you can make that change.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was beautiful... and the best video I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jason,

What is the name of this video so I can watch it on Youtube or elsewhere since it is no longer availble on your site.

Thank You,

rtessier1@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I am guilty of seeing my personal challenges as hurdles that are seemingly impossible to overcome, or to even face, at times. And I feel so blessed to have become "acquainted" with Nick and his story. Perspectives mean nothing unless you can find a way to look outside yourself... I think that Nick is one of the most amazing -- most able, and clearly one of the most beautiful souls that I have ever come to know of. I wanted to share this video with my daughter, but unfortunately it is no longer available.... my words would not give justice to his amazing spirit, please tell me where I can find it so I can pass it on to her and to others who may need to see that they too might be as guilty as I used to be.... Strength is NOT really measured by how many times we fall.. it's found in how many times we stand after falling. Wow, I am in awe of this person. Thank you so very much.