Sunday, February 15, 2009

Can You Tell The Difference?

One of the questions I often ask my clients is, "Can you tell the difference between going to the doctor because you are sick and the doctor making you sick?". The patient's mind set or belief system would be the only factor involved in steering them one way or another because both situations look exactly the same.

I have experienced this first hand. When I followed the standard advice (getting my flu shot on time, drinking my milk and eating according to Canada's Food Guide, avoiding the sun, taking my Tylenol for those little aches and pains, not thinking in a rational way about my health etc) I was literally near death on many levels. (energy wise, emotionally, spiritually, financially and even with my personal relationships etc).

After using the hole in my face (my mouth) as a port of entry for organic whole food only, instead of junk and chemicals, my life turned around overnight. My energy went through the roof, my mind went into high gear (cranking out business ideas that dramatically increased my families' income) and my over all health has never been better.

Everyday that goes by I feel my body getting stronger. Aging is not a part of getting older unless you fall for the standard medical "aging means you are doomed to pain and decay" sales pitch. That sales pitch is designed to get you onto the surgery table or get you using your food hole (your mouth) for toxic medications.

I got healthy because I changed my gene expression. Your genes are not set. Your genes operate like the keys of a piano. Every song in the world are options and what we eat determines what songs are played. Low quality foods play songs of disease and early death. Organic foods and a chemical free lifestyle plays the songs of optimal health.

The biggest lie ever told by the North American medical system is the lie concerning disease as being genetic. If you hear your doctor utter anything along the lines as your disease being genetic, make a quick exit because they are trying to sell you a lie. A lie that is meant to lubricate the pathway of drugs or surgery into your body. If an entire family consumes the same bad foods, they get the same diseases. It has been shown that even adopted children magically acquire the same diseases as the family they are brought into. The same bad habits bring the same diseases. 3 generations of Pepsi drinkers will provide 3 generations of obese, type II diabetics and so on.

Lets hear Dr. Dean Ornish explain that your genes can be turned on for complete health tomorrow if we just follow some simple rules. (3 mins)



For anyone looking to step out of the darkness and into the light you can come to Physical Limits Fitness and The Famous Revolution Weight Loss Clinic. We will teach you everything you need to know to bring optimal health to you and your entire family. Call us today at 613 932 4766.

No comments: