Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Am Lecturing in My Underwear

Me and the other 7000 graduates of the CHEK Institute in San Diego California not only have to be masters of nutrition and health but we are required by our certification to "walk the walk" and not just "talk the talk". We are required by our certification to be fully able to lecture in our underwear so our clients can view the physical benefits of following the CHEK philosophy. Our lectures also display the intellectual advantages of living in harmony with our body's genetic code. If you have not heard of Paul Chek (the founder of the CHEK Institute) I can assure you that he is as healthy a human as you will ever find. (although Paul comes off as "not so serious" in the video below he is one of the most respected health minds in the world today)

In the field of healthy living Paul Chek is the most highly sought after lecturer in the entire world, as he sells out 100 lectures per year all over the planet. He is 46 years old. Here is a short video clip of him explaining this requirement (the ability to lecture in your underwear) that he asks of his graduating students. Yes, he takes his own shirt off.



My lecture on Sunday is actually sold out except for one seat remaining. Although I will not take my shirt off during any of my public appearances I can certainly share with you all the secrets of health so you live the longest and best life possible. Have a great night and if you want that last spot call 613 932 4766.

I am also lecturing this coming Tuesday night at Summit Fitness for 1 hour regarding what foods and what exercises maximize toning, fat burning and the expression of genetic codes that fight disease. That lecture is free (very rare) so call 613 930 2445 if interested. Thank you for taking care of your health.

1 comment:

manic_organic said...

I'll be at the seminar on Tuesday if there's still room! Jason never fails to impress...I've been to other seminars and I'm sure this one will be just as good.