Thursday, September 25, 2008

Easy Exercise Cures the Blind

The exercise I talk about is just using plain rational logic and the blindness I speak of is only figurative. Most of my patient interactions (and the real curing of disease) revolves around simply reawakening basic logic systems, which have been put to pasture long ago by clever marketing.

For example, I often ask my patients to name one above ground organism on the planet that will be healthier if you kept it out of the sun. After they answer "none", I ask them why they would want to hide away from the sun or use sunblock. I often ask my patients to guess how I have gained my optimal health. I ask my patient, "do you think I am healthy because I take lots of medications or do you think I am healthy because I take none?" I go on to ask them, "do you think medications would take me to a higher level of health or a lower level, if I were to take some". They say,"obviously lower!". So I follow with, "why would it be any different for you then?". With so much to do on a daily basis it is hard to take the time to think things through.

I have a friend who placed a sign on his lawn for the PC party, for the upcoming election. A large part of his family likes the PC party due to that party's support of business "interests" (otherwise known as "making you work harder to buy more stuff you don't need") yet this family has also been recently ravaged by numerous deaths at the hands of our medical system. Useless and expensive surgeries, toxic medications and quick deaths, very soon after the family members are admitted. Although the pattern of accelerated expensive death is obvious to me, the family only has praise for the system. How can two people see two different things, when looking at the same situation? It is important to know the difference between conditioning based thinking and results based thinking? The medical system runs a long history of mistakes, they are only human.

Click Here To Watch A Short Video On The Long History of Medical Mistakes

The elected PC party is now forwarding legislation to make sure Canadians are literally trapped in the cycle of ill health. As Canadians find out medication and surgeries are not worth the side effects, drug companies are forcing the government to further strip away the healthy options Canadians currently have. Here is a good video regarding Bill C-51/52. More at that tomorrow. Lets reawaken our spirit of thought. It is our ultimate freedom.

No comments: