Sunday, June 20, 2010

Toxic Weight Gaining Poison - remove it for health and weight loss



Click here or watch the same video below in order to understand why one of my clients wrote me last night to say that I had saved her life.

One of my clients was experiencing a large number of seemingly unrelated disease symptoms, which her conventional doctors could not connect. I simply went through my standard list of items regarding general health/toxicity and we discovered her mouth was loaded with mercury fillings.........read below for her direct e-mail to me.



Jason,
I have been to the dentist in Ottawa the past 2 months ½ and it has been a life-saving decision. I have to thank you for helping make that decision. When I attended your seminar at the Parkway, you stressed the importance of getting rid of those mercury amalgam. My old amalgam were a disaster to happen. The dentist had never seen such putrefied teeth. While mercury is harmful it is what you find underneath that is alarming also. Under my fillings were decayed teeth, black as asphalt. It is a miracle I wasn't more sick. She said I must have a very strong immune system. In those months , I had 6 extractions and 3 composite fillings. A horror story. Thank you for having the courage to voice your beliefs and persevere even through criticism. Along with my dentist, Dr France Chevalier, you saved my life.

Thank you

Raymonde


Make sure your dentist is complying with standard and safe mercury filling removing protocols. Click here for more information.

Thank you Raymonde for having the courage to change directions in life. The Revolution Weight Loss Clinic teaches each and every client how to take full control of their health.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are there any holistic Dentist in Cornwall or Pointe Claire? Or does one need to go to Ottawa? What are some signs that there are problems beneath the amalgams?

Jason Christoff said...

There are many good dentist's who do this sort of work but you should compare the requirements stated on the last link in the post above to what equipment etc those dentists carry. Any chronic disease could be directly related to problems with amalgams. The best way to test for mercury is to perform a mercury test via a home kit or from a naturopathic doctor. In regards to bacteria underneath the amalgam a conventional doctor could test the blood stream for signs of infections etc. Thank you for writing.