Monday, December 15, 2008

Lose That Last 10lbs - Lose 10lbs in 14 days


Losing weight in a healthy way is easy if you have the right diet plan, exercise routine and diet products. I have recently received a brand new product that aids weight loss and toning tremendously. I know some of my readers will want this new diet product.

If I owned a factory that made healthy products for weight loss, this is the product I would have developed for my family and friends. It not only helps the body lose weight safely, it helps tone the body as well. An amazing new product to say the least.

When this product is used inside a weight loss program the results are outstanding. Like all weight loss products, this product is best used as part of a short term diet change and in conjunction with a proper exercise routine.

I only have a very limited amount of this new product in stock (as it is selling out all over North America) and I was hoping to give 7 of my readers an opportunity to try this amazing new weight loss protocol.

The diet protocol, which I have developed using this product, will help anyone lose 10lbs in 2 weeks. Perfect for the holiday season or you can reserve it now and use it in the new year. The best part about it is.........it is not expensive. Anyone can afford it!

This brand new weight loss package includes

- a 14 day supply of this amazing diet product (chemical free, all natural ingredients)
- a diet guide written by myself that specifies exactly what to eat (all day long) to make the weight melt off
- a one on one diet consultation with myself to explain the 2 week diet and exercise procedure
- a custom made exercise program that is designed specifically to melt the fat away and tone the body over night
- a free demonstration of that exercise program so you fully understand it
- a free month membership at Physical Limits (if you are already a member you can give it away to friend)
- enrollment on my custom made e-mail education system with unlimited e-mail access to myself


This quick and easy weight loss package would make a great Christmas gift for you or a loved one. Man, woman or child. Anyone who needs to lose weight and kick start a healthy lifestyle. Perfectly healthy and perfectly safe.

This package is only $199 and there is a very limited amount of product in our stock room. If interested please e-mail me at jason@revolutionweightlossclinic.com to reserve your package. Leave a phone number and time when I can get a hold of you. I will go down the e-mails in order, as they are received. Have a great Christmas.

Lets hear from Brenda McIntosh of Cornwall about the last 15lbs I helped her lose..........


"I wanted to weigh what I did 10 years ago when I met my husband but I could not lose that last 10 lbs. I tried every fad diet and spent lots of money on books. It was always a temporary fix. I tried coaching myself for 4 months and could not lose a pound. I approached Jason one day at his center. He told me my old style beliefs about food and exercise were holding me back. I took his advice and he was right. I finally learned how to eat properly. In 2 weeks with Jason’s advice, I lost that 10 lbs, I've never felt better and I actually eat more and exercise less than I ever did before in my life. I had no idea small things could make such a big difference."

Brenda M


E-mail right now at jason@revolutionweightlossclinic.com

No comments: